The York Plastic Surgery Centre Offers Complimentary Consultations for the Following Procedures:
Earlobe Repair or Torn Earlobe
After earlobes are pierced it is not uncommon for the holes to slowly elongate over time due to heavy ear rings, or be accidentally torn when an ear ring is caught. Other patients decide to have their earlobes stretched with plugs, but later decide they would like to have smaller earlobes again. A stretched or torn earlobe can be repaired under local anaesthetic in the clinic, and there is no downtime. The procedure takes 20-40 minutes per lobe (stretched lobes take much longer than simple torn lobes). Sutures are removed in the clinic one week later. The care after the procedure is very straightforward but Dr. Andrade advises patients to wait at least 6-8 weeks after the procedure before re-piercing the earlobe. He recommends avoiding re-peircing the lobe in the exact same location as the previous repair, because this scar tissue is not as strong as the surrounding earlobe skin and there is a higher risk of another tear. The risks of this minor procedure are low but include bleeding, infection, wound breakdown and delayed healing, shape distortion, and thick scars called keloids.
Upper Eyelid Lift – Blepharoplasty
An eyelid lift is also known as a blepharoplasty. This procedure involves removing excess skin and sometimes bulging fat to achieve a more youthful look. Dr. Andrade always strives to achieve natural results and not make the eyes look hollowed-out. This operation can usually be done under local anesthetic, which is less expensive and avoids the potential problems associated with full anesthetics. As with all surgeries, care must be taken to ensure that the correct amount of tissue is removed. Complications are not common but as with all operations, bleeding or prolonged bruising, wound healing complications, and visible scars could result. Permanent problems closing the eyelids, or eye injury are also rare risks. Sutures are removed 5-7 days after the procedure, and most of the swelling and bruising is usually gone within 10-14 days.
Non-surgical facial treatments – “Soft Lift” facial Treatments
The clinic offers excellent skin care lines, injectables, facial peels, and the Pelleve non-invasive wrinkle reduction system for people seeking a younger appearance without the downtime associated with surgery.
- Skin care: The clinic offers SkinMedica products, which include retinols to stimulate collagen formation in the skin, brighteners to even out skin tone, wrinkle treatments, sunscreen and more.
- Botox: Botox is only $9/unit + HST when injected by Dr. Andrade’s skilled nurse injectors. Every new client is first assessed by Dr. Andrade who discusses the longevity, risks and anticipated outcomes.
- Fillers: Dr. Andrade exclusively uses the Juvederm line of facial fillers (Juvederm Ultra Plus, Voluma, Volbella) since they have been extensively tested and they are composed of a gel that is naturally found in human tissue. The fee for fillers by skilled RN injector is $495/syringe + HST, with a $50/syringe fee reduction per extra syringe.
- Facial peels: These peels are medical grade and are administered by nurses, not aestheticians. They exfoliate the upper layers of skin, and patients notice a healthier-looking, “youthful glow” within several weeks. Since these peels are stronger than typical spa-type treatments, clients can expect to have some minor irritation and peeling of the outer dead layers of skin within 2-3 days after, so a short period of downtime should be planned. The cost is $120 + HST per treatment.
- Pelleve: This skin tightening treatment applied to the entire face, decreases the appearance of wrinkles without surgery or downtime. The energy delivered to the skin stimulates collagen formation and feels like a warm massage. The regimen consists of four initial treatments delivered once per month, then maintenance is recommended every 6-12 months after. A complementary screening consultation is conducted to determine whether this treatment will meet the client’s goals, and each session is administered by a nurse (not an aesthetician). The cost per treatment is $460 + HST. Contact the office for our current promotions. Before-and-after photos can be seen at pelleve.com
BRILLIANT DISTINCTIONS LOYALTY PROGRAM
For all of our Botox and Filler patients we offer a program that offers significant savings on their treatments. This exclusive loyalty program gives patients the opportunity to earn points on every Botox and Filler treatment at The York Plastic Surgery Centre. The program extends to the purchase of Latisse and SkinMedica products at our clinic. After your treatment, our staff adds points to your Brilliant Distinctions account thereby giving you points to redeem and save money at your next treatment.
EXAMPLES OF BRILLIANT DISTINCTIONS POINTS SYSTEM
1-2 Treatment Areas 100-200 points Save $10-$20 on your next treatment
3 Treatment Areas 300 points Save $30 on your next treatment
1 syringe 200 points Save $20 on your next treatment
2 syringes 400 points Save $40 on your next treatment
3 syringes 600 points Save $60 on your next treatment
Latisse 150 points
Sign up at https://www.brilliantdistinctions.ca before your appointment or grab a brochure in our office and we will help you obtain an account. You will earn points on your very first visit!
All facial cosmetic consultations are complimentary. Facial injectables and treatments are all subject to HST.
See photo gallery of before and after pictures for facial procedures.
Facial Injectables & Fillers
Facial Wrinkle Fillers – Choose Your Injector Wisely
STATE-OF-THE-ART SURGICAL FACILITY
"Yorkville of the North"™
Conveniently located off highway 404 in Newmarket Ontario, The York Plastic Surgery Centre is a cosmetic surgical facility that meets the highest standards of safety, technology and patient care. Dr. Andrade is a trusted member of the healthcare community. Also, all of the medical staff that work at the facility include board certified anaesthesiologists and fully credentialed OR nurses.
Operations performed at the facility are done on an out-patient basis with in home nursing care as needed. Patients requiring more complex surgeries stay overnight at the hospital.
The entire staff at The York Plastic Surgery Centre work hard to make every patient feel welcome, comfortable and well informed.
Disclaimer: Images and videos on this page are models. See Dr. Andrade's photo gallery for hundreds of actual patient outcomes. It is not possible to guarantee a specific result because outcomes vary from patient to patient.