The York Plastic Surgery Centre works with Medicard Financing for individuals looking for financing of their medical procedure. By simply visiting their website and completing a form, Medicard will respond quickly to your request for financing. Medicard has helped hundreds of our cosmetic patients over the past several years with positive feedback. You can contact Medicard for more information and payment rates.
DR. ANDRADE’S PRICE LIST – OUR COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE
Dr. Andrade’s prices for cosmetic surgery are often thousands of dollars lower than those of competing Toronto surgeons with similar training and experience. Why pay more for your surgery to cover the high cost of rent and property overhead in Toronto? There are no hidden fees and they include at-home nursing visits (where applicable) and all post operative follow ups with Dr. Andrade.
All rates below are subject to HST.
- Breast Implants
- Saline $6,500
- Round silicone gel $7,200 – fee includes newer technology Allergan Inspira “gummy bear” implants
- Teardrop textured gel $8,000
- Ideal brand implants (saline-filled) $8,000
- Breast Lift $6,500
- Breast Implants plus Lift $10,000 – $11,000+ depending on the type of implants
Male Breast Reduction
- Gynecomastia $6,300 – includes liposuction and/or excision of excess breast tissue, compression vest, scar gel
- Mini Tummy Tuck $6,500 – includes two in-home private nursing visits
- Full Tummy Tuck (outpatient clinic) $7,500 – includes three in-home nursing visits. Liposuction extra.
- Full Tummy Tuck (hospital overnight stay) $8,950 – includes nursing visit after discharge. Liposuction extra.
- Fleur-de-lys Tuck (hospital overnight stay) $10,600
- Arm Lift $6,750
- Thigh Lift $7,600
- Buttock Lift $9,400
Combined Procedures (Weight Loss, Mommy Makeover)
- $12,000 – $19,500+
Lower Body Lift (Belt Lipectomy
- $4,000 – $7,500 – fees vary depending on the amount of work required
Upper Eyelid Lift
- $2,600 – performed under local anesthetic, minimal downtime
- $9/unit by nurse injector, $12/unit by Dr. Andrade
- We use Juvederm Ultra, Voluma, Vobella products
- $495/1st syringe, $50 OFF 2nd SYRINGE ($445/2nd syringe) by nurse injector
- All patients first assessed by Dr. Andrade.
- Additional fee of $200/syringe if Dr. Andrade does the procedure
Inverted Nipple Surgery
- $800 per nipple
- $600 per earlobe for torn lobes, $900+ per side for lobes stretched by plugs
COMPLIMENTARY NURSE INFORMATION SESSION:
COMPLIMENTARY CONSULTATIONS FOR THE FOLLOWING PROCEDURES:
Major Surgery Policies: A proper assessment is required to confirm the cost of a given procedure so prices may vary. Sales tax (HST) is added to the fees listed. A $1,000 deposit is required to book surgery, which is non-refundable if the surgery date is changed or cancelled. Payment in full is due 3 weeks before the day of surgery. Our surgical quotes are comprehensive and include compression garments, scar gel, surgical bra, Keller funnel, in-home nursing assessments as appropriate, and all follow-up appointments.
Please phone or e-mail the clinic for an estimate on any procedure not described.
STATE-OF-THE-ART SURGICAL FACILITY
Yorkville of the NorthTM
Conveniently located off highway 404 in Newmarket Ontario, The York Plastic Surgery Centre is a cosmetic surgical facility that meets the highest standards of safety, technology and patient care. Dr. Andrade is a trusted member of the healthcare community. Also, all of the medical staff that work at the facility include board certified anaesthesiologists and fully credentialed OR nurses.
Operations performed at the facility are done on an out-patient basis with in home nursing care as needed. Patients requiring more complex surgeries stay overnight at the hospital.
The entire staff The York Plastic Surgery Centre work hard to make every patient feel welcome, comfortable and well informed.